4 days ago
Job Id: 11517
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee daily routes and improve route plans to ensure timely deliveries.
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Address customer queries and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop distribution budgets and manage expenses within the budgets.
- Work with warehouse and transportation staffs to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
- Perform cost negotiations with vendors and provide appropriate solutions for bulk distributions.
- Ensure that company transport vehicles are maintained in good working conditions.
- Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining productivity and quality.
- Plan and schedule deliveries to meet customer needs.
- Assist in inventory management activities including receiving, storing, rotating and handling supplies in distribution center.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of warehouse experience.
- Must have food (poultry) industry experience.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.