19 days ago
Job Id: 8415
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Should ensure that all the production, transportation etc. related work is completed on time with accuracy.
- Should introduce new practices for ensuring cost saving and improving practices.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting the P&L reports for the facilities.
- Should be able to follow all the OSHA, GMP and safety policies and procedures.
- Must be able to keep track of clock in and out time for all the employees including the break time.
- Should complete all the paperwork accurately.
- Responsible for taking interviews, giving feedback, providing training to the employees.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Bachelor’s degree In Business or related field preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in Plant/Facility management experience.
- 2+ years of experience in managing multiple facilities/plant.
- P&L experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient skill in Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.