10 months ago
01 Jan 00:00
Rowland Mills, NJ
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance as well as PTO and room to grow in the company. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Updating board and schedule before starting shift.
- Sorting orders by appointment time.
- Checking drivers in & out throughout the day as well as printing BOL’s and outbound details.
- Entering data from the previous day into Inbound/Outbound Log each morning.
- Obtaining shipper release numbers, destinations and trailer number.
- Assigning doors to drivers.
- Ensuring order profiles are filled out correctly by operators.
- Assist Supervisors and Junior Supervisors in achieving daily goals.
- Answer phones, direct calls and assist callers with needed information.
- Communicate with following shift about the day’s operations before shift end.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
- 2+ Years of experience in related field
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience working with WMS preferred.
- Must have experience using an RF Scanner.
- Must have strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to perform basic math.
- Must be open to overtime hours.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Temp to Hire
- Paid PTO
- Room to grow in the company.
Ask for: Ameer Harrison
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
1. Why are you looking for a new opportunity?
2. What is the salary you are looking for?
3. Do you have at least 2 years of related experience?
4. What is your highest level of education?
5. Are you comfortable consenting to a drug test?
6. Are you comfortable completing a background check?
7. What is your interview availability?