Saukville , Wisconsin
15 days ago
Document Control Coordinator
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ensuring compliance with the quality system by controlling quality documents used at all levels of the organization.
- Effectively working with others on the team.
- Keeping up with hard deadlines.
- Requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three months related experience and/or training.
- A strong commitment to working safely
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business information, journals, technical procedures, and/or governmental regulations.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint) as well as Google Suite.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- PTO/Vacation time
- AT&T and Verizon Wireless Discount
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Email Address: email@example.com
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.