6 months ago
Document Control Coordinator
Job Id: 7949
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental vision and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintain site training records.
- Follow the Corporate Document Control Process for the creation of new documents or revisions.
- Make determinations based on the quality system and communicate variances to the appropriate department.
- Monitor all processes to ensure compliance with the quality system.
- Issue batch and cleaning and sanitation records; perform batch record reviews.
- Assist in updating customer specifications; assemble and maintain all site quality related manuals and preventative maintenance manuals.
- Track any deviations.
- Work with the site personnel regarding the status of documents.
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent with one to three months related experience and/or training.
- Processes ability to issue and track the status of documents at their facility by maintaining the site logbook.
- Ability to provide support to the Quality Systems Manager in the issuing/implementation of product manuals and training documentation.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret business information, journals, technical procedures, and/or governmental regulations.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct hire
- PTO/Vacation time/Paid holidays
- Gym membership discounts
- AT&T AND Verizon Wireless discounts
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.