27 days ago
Downstream Machine Operator
Day and Night Shifts
Job Id: 11168
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Utilizing standard tools and measuring devices to ensure that the final product meets customer specifications and to catch any basic abnormalities
- Collaborating with production workers to make sure that the orders are properly wound onto reels for shipment to customers.
- Ensuring wraps on reels are neat
- Cutting conduit, ties-off, and caps conduit when each reel and cable is complete
- Placing the correct reel onto reeler and preparing for start-up.
- Monitoring print and footage markings as well as making corrections as needed
- Monitoring for continuous stripe (if required)
- Knowing the quality requirements for all products being produced
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge and experience with MS Excel, MS Word, Data Entry, SAP, or ERP system desirable
- Read and comprehend production SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Adhere to all safety procedures and report potentially unsafe conditions.
- Capable of reading and understanding work instructions and safety documents
- Attention to Detail, Problem-Solver, good analytical skills
- Demonstrates organizational skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.