18 days ago
Job Id: 12058
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- This position will provide routine drafting support.
- Responsible for preparing various schematics and drawings from a variety of layouts, blueprints, sketches, and specifications.
- Utilizes established standards, tools, and techniques, like using computer aided drafting software to prepare technical drawings.
- This position will concentrate on Residential Drafting.
- Per customer requirements, review specs and make changes for standard homes.
- Send Director of Drafting all specs for review of completed work.
- Process design gallery change orders per customer’s request.
- Send load point drawings and truss/beam for superior walls. Review all dimensions when they come back to ensure everything is correct.
- Update and complete drafting log.
- CAD (computer aided drafting) and/or Residential Architectural related technical trade school certificate and/or post-secondary associate degree.
- Working knowledge and use of drafting software and Microsoft Office.
- 2-4 years of residential related experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both oral and written format.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to self-manage.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Julie
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.