Lancaster, South Carolina
18 days ago
E Commerce Sales Manager
Job Id: 10903
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for managing the Domestic eCommerce channel, both B2B wholesale and B2C marketplace
- Responsible for overseeing all digital activities within the E-Commerce channel
- Must be able to provide oversight of P&L accounts for major accounts to maximize the profitability.
- Must assist in physical inventory and cycle counts.
- Must develop annual sales and marketing plans with Marketing Director and create and execute annual promotional plans for pet products with customers.
- Must develop annual eCommerce budget, recommend, and manage pricing, trade budgets and spending effectiveness.
- Must collaborate cross functionally with brand marketing to help define go to market strategies from product concept to product launch
- Must communicate with other departments within the organization to foster teamwork and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience in E Commerce sales and account management
- MBA is a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Company paid holidays.
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.