Lancaster, South Carolina
3 days ago
E-Commerce Sales Manager
Job Id: 11551
Are you looking to make a career change to work for an advancing company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee the company’s Domestic eCommerce channel strategy and customer management to grow sales and achieve leadership.
- Develop and execute strategies to bring in prospect accounts and grow existing accounts to meet overall company plan and goals.
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with our partners. Find creative solutions in negotiations and facilitate discussions in order to drive profitable growth.
- Manage client expectations and deliver to client requirements while understanding internal commercial drivers.
- Account planning, annual budgeting, promotional planning, forecasting and relationship building with key customers.
- Coordinate, plan, execute & perform analytics for certain campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or equivalent years of experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in eCommerce sales and account management
- Experience domestically or internationally
- Domestic travel 10%-20% required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- MS Office
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), paid search, display advertising, pay-per-click campaigns.
- Pet nutrition and product manufacturing experience a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.