6 days ago
EEO & HR Compliance, Analyst
Job Id: 4606
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Review and analyze HRIS data.
- Develop and provide reporting to leaders.
- Creates and recommends systems of accountability.
- Follows-up on key performance areas related to HRIS management and compliance.
- Complies data for the purpose of generating compliant AAP’s.
- Monitors AAP’s for the U.S. organizations including transactional statistical data and pay equity analysis.
- Develops a system to audit HR Programs for compliance.
- Implement regulatory changes relative to Affirmative Action and EEO.
- Educates and trains Human Resources and Management personnel on such matters including employee selection and pay equity.
- Responds and handles all activities associated with OFCCP and HR compliance evaluations and audits.
- Coordinates the preparation and submission of all Company regulatory reports (i.e., EEO-1, VETS-4212, etc.)
- Conducts AAP and HR audit readiness checks and recommends solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 years of work experience in Human Resources, EEO or HR Compliance management.
- High School diploma with 10 years’ experience with same disciplines will be considered.
- Strong EEO OFFP knowledge – subject matter expert
- Experience with the production, maintenance and submission of AAP’s, EEO and Vets reporting
- Experience participating in OFCCP audits
- General HR compliance knowledge – able to coordinate / edit handbooks
- Experience with database management and Micro Soft Excel (pivot table, V- look ups), and data manipulations.
- Previous experience with SuccessFactors preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.