21 days ago
06 Apr 00:00
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6652
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with the Mining & Metals industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for an EHS Manager position for our client Mining & Metals Industry.
- Initiate, implement, and maintain environmental engineering programs affecting the plant.
- Conduct thorough investigation of environmental problem areas.
- Perform nuisance/dust/noise sampling surveys to ensure compliance with company/government regulations.
- Monitor plant compliance to regulatory permit requirements.
- Ensure operation of plant wastewater treatment process meets regulatory requirements.
- Provide environmental awareness training for plant personnel on an annual basis.
- Work with local government officials to maintain a favorable corporate neighbor image.
- Field and respond to neighborhood concerns regarding dust, noise, etc.
- Plan and coordinate all safety training program, recommend safety incentive and award programs. Conduct safety meetings.
- Administer the disability management program for work-related injuries and illnesses.
- Serve as primary liaison with physicians.
- Coordinate limited duty and temporary assignments.
- Accompany third party representatives (e.g. MSHA, Workers' Compensation, etc.) on plant inspections; ensure corrective action on violations.
- Coordinate and participate in monthly inspection program identifying potential safety hazards and ensure timely correction of all violations.
- Coordinate and participate in investigations for injuries, near miss incidents and property damage incidents.
- Develop safety-related policies and procedures.
- Conduct safety analyses on specific jobs where required.
- Coordinate ordering, maintenance, and distribution of personal safety equipment to employees, ensuring related records are maintained.
- Fulfill the responsibilities and requirements as specified in the SPCC and Emergency Evacuation and Response Plan.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5-7 years of experience in a manufacturing, safety management
- Excellent oral and written skills are required.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have familiarity with federal and state regulations pertaining to the site.
- Dental, health, and vision insurance
- Education opportunities
- Travel reimbursement
- Sick and Vacation days
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.