about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10658
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Implement, administer, and advise others on hazard controls and hazard control programs; and measure, audit and evaluate the effectiveness of hazard controls and hazard control programs.
- Carry out supervisory duties in accordance with safety company policies and collective bargaining agreements. Compile management reports and assist with OSHA recordkeeping requirements.
- Oversee and approve the purchase of branch and/or job site specific safety equipment for employees.
- Manage any safety incentive program at their assigned branch and/or job sites.
- Compile management reports and assist with OSHA recordkeeping requirements.
- BA Degree in Occupational Safety, Environmental Science or related technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5-10 years of food manufacturing experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO14001 standard and Behavior Based Safety.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.