about 2 months ago
18 May 00:00
Electric Controls Engineer
Job Id: 6301
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for providing input on electrical and software/ firmware system requirements.
- Responsible for hardware definitions for new products by developing wiring schematics, electrical/electronic component specification.
- Responsible for installation, commissioning and startup activities.
- Responsible for phone support for existing customers.
- Responsible to develop product schedules, coordinate integrated product team activities and coordinate activities with senior management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have a background in automatic control systems, electrical hardware design/ troubleshooting.
- At-least 3 years’ experience as an Electrical/Controls Engineer.
- Application experience in controls and instrumentation is required.
- Experience in design and simulation of controls systems.
- Hands-on troubleshooting skills will be required for installation, commissioning and startup activities
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.