Taylors, South Carolina
11 days ago
22 Sep 00:00
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
Job Id: 7595
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the repair, maintenance, installation and modification of manufacturing equipment and machinery.
- Responsible to develop maintenance strategies and procedures utilized by E&I technicians.
- Responsible to coordinate work activities and major shutdown activities.
- Responsible to manage and implement small projects within plant guidelines.
- Responsible for E&I support, program, modify and troubleshoot PLC’s, drives and motors for converting and manufacturing lines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent related experience.
- At-least 5 years of experience.
- Experience with power systems, drive systems and distributed control systems.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.