Sayreville, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Job Id: 11793
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Candidate will be required to integrate and assemble various electrical components, products into different configurations.
- Should be able to comprehend maintenance procedures, manuals, electrical schematics and drawings and sketches and do math associated with the job.
- Required to use different types of hand tools.
- Should be able to assemble short run blister packaging machinery.
- Should be able to read tape measurement.
- Inform supervisor and engineers on time if anything needs more attention or has quality issues.
- Clean as you go policy.
- Adherence to safety and other company policies.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and be mobile for almost entire shift duration,
- Should be team player and ready to do tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of work experience in electrical and electro-mechanical assembly.
- Packaging machinery industry experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge of PLC and CE wiring regulations.
- Able to write and understand basic programming.
- Basic mathematical understanding of different components related to measurement.
- Able to read and understand and communicate manuals and policies written in English
- Effective time management skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.