11 days ago
01 Jan 00:00
Electrical Controls Designer
Job Id: 5129
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Create drawings for electrical control panels
- Assist with installing custom control systems and panels
- Adjust electrical designs and layouts
- Support report writing, validation design, and execution
- Determine root causes for machinery issues and assist with troubleshooting
- Assist with enhancing safety within the plant
- Stay up to date with new technology and provide advice for new technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering Required
- 5+ years of experience with control systems
- 2-4 years of experience with PLC programming (Rockwell and Allen Bradley Systems)
- AutoCAD experience
- AutoCAD electrical experience
- Exceptional with AC, DC, and Servo Drives
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Microsoft office experience
- Must be able to read and understand journals, technical procedures, and or governmental regulations
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest degree you hold?
How many years of experience do you have with control systems?
Do you have experience with PLC programming with Rockwell and Allen Bradley Systems?
Do you have strong organizational skills?
Why are you seeking a new opportunity?
What salary are you seeking?
What skills do you possess that will help you succeed within this position?