16 days ago
31 Mar 00:00
Electrical Controls Engineer
Job Id: 6675
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, 401K Plan and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee customer requirements regarding machine layouts, specifications and programming.
- Implement solutions including PLC, HMI and 3rd party programming.
- Construct debugging of software as well as complete installation of software.
- Participate in product and system design reviews, machine testing, installation and start-up.
- Create and develop control systems that will interface in the process manufacturing of equipment and devices.
- Show strong communication skills with written and oral communication.
- Implement and use electrical/mechanical aptitude and knowledge for projects and products.
- Work consistently with manufacturing personnel to resolve issues.
- BS EE Degree or equivalent Electrical / Electronic control experience.
- 3 plus years of experience with industrial electrical / machine control system desired.
- Must have experience with Allen PLC & HMI programming and products. Siemens expertise is a plus.
- Must have knowledge of Electrical Code requirements such as NEC, NFPA, CE, CSA.
- Experience with communications networks (Ethernet, Modbus, Profibus and Profinet).
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.