about 2 months ago
01 Jul 00:00
Electrical Controls Engineer
Job Id: 6778
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform customer requirement reviews addressing overall specifications, component selection, machine control layouts and programming PLC and HMI
- Device a complete software solution including PLC, HMI and other 3rd party devices programming from controls specifications and drawings
- Carry out software installation, I/O testing and debugging of PLC and HMI software Participate in product and system design reviews, machine testing, installation and start-up.
- Plan and develop electrical control systems that will interface with process manufacturing equipment and devices
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent Electrical / Electronic control experience is preferred
- 3 - 4 years of experience with industrial electrical/machine control system design required
- Hands on with Allen PLC & HMI programming and products is preferred. Siemens expertise is a plus.
- Strong experience with communications networks (Ethernet, Modbus, Profibus, and Profinet).
- Familiarity with Electrical Code requirements such as NEC, NFPA, CE, CSA, is a plus.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.