Concord, North Carolina
5 months ago
Electrical Department Manager
Managerial Role in Electrical Management Solutions within the Building Materials Industry
Job Id: 6897
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Electrical Department Manager is responsible for managing all of the electrical engineering functions within the organization.
- Handling all electrical engineering projects within the organization
- Drive quality in to all we do to ensure customer satisfaction and prevent repeat issues
- Managing electrical manufacturing materials within the department
- Proven project management, time management and leadership skills as well as problem solving and decision-making skills
- Handling building design function that pertains to electrical systems
- Define and recommend goals and objectives in each area of the operation
- Develop and implement cost control measures, cost estimates, manpower and equipment forecasts and annual facility operating budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10 years of experience in building designs (electrical systems)
- Must be Professional Engineer Certified
- Local Candidates only
- Highly skilled in design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for healthcare, commercial, multi-family residential and light industrial sectors
- Managing architectural designs
- Proficient in using AutoCAD and Revit software systems
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.