Tipp City, Ohio
about 1 month ago
Electrical Design Engineer II
Tipp City, OH
Job Id: 8721
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to design, debug, and test hardware for complex motor control applications.
- Responsible to lead collaboration and hardware design reviews across commercial Systems with parts and practices to hit cost targets.
- Responsible to document hardware requirements and designs.
- Responsible to collaborate with application engineering and software engineering to meet customer/system requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience.
- 3+ years of experience designing, debugging, and testing hardware for complex motor control applications (e.g. circuitry, circuit boards, etc.).
- PCB experience a must
- Experience with hardware design and development for manufacturability.
- Good knowledge of power electronics
- Experience in providing customer support and dealing with challenging issues.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Full Relocation
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.