14 days ago
Job Id: 3342
Electrical Engineer for mine power and control systems.
- Provides engineering info by answering questions and requests, required
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal & state regulations, required
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data, required
- Diagnose and trouble shoot electrical systems
- Manage long-term power supply needs
- Completes projects by training and guiding workers, required
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, required
- Confirms systems & components capabilities by designing testing methods & properties
- Develops processes by designing & modifying equipment.
- Prepare and submit capital appropriation requests
- Manages capital project engineering and construction contracts
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending education workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing networks and participating in professional societies
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- 5 years of experience in industry/mining setting
- AutoCAD, MS Project, CMMS Systems
- Strong practical background
- Must be innovative, have excellent documentation skills, be detailed orientated, organized, and possess good follow up skills
- Motivated self-starter with the initiative to work without needing supervision or assistance
Ask for: Sandra Huff
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.