about 1 month ago
03 Jun 00:00
Job Id: 6517
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to design, implement, maintain and improve electronic medical equipment.
- Responsible to supplement the existing product lines.
- Responsible to prepare technical documentation resulting from the design process.
- Responsible to investigate customer complaints.
- Responsible to inspect manufacturing operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical /Electronic Engineering.
- At-least 3 years of experience in electronic design.
- Able to design and prototype digital and analog circuits.
- Working knowledge of PCB layout and CAD tools.
- Knowledge of safety and FDA standards.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.