Bethel, Rhode Island
3 months ago
Job Id: 7501
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Complete FPGA Design: Architecture, Algorithms, VHDL code generation, VHDL simulation, Synthesis and Device Implementation & Constraints, System Integration and Test.
- Create Low/Med Complexity Circuit Card Assemblies (CCA) starting from System De-composition and completing through System Integration and Test.
- Build and edit circuit schematics with OrCad/Altium development tools and perform circuit simulation with PSPICE software.
- Create and edit C/C++ source code for embedded software.
- Carry out CCA Design specifying Mixed Signal Technology circuits consisting of A/D, D/A, Processors, I/O communication and Programmable Logic (FPGA, CPLD) circuits.
- Perform system test and evaluation support including input to test plans and procedures.
- Examine root cause of component failures. Generate related documentation including technical status, forecast technical needs, and make recommendations for appropriate improvements.
- Evaluate and mitigate component obsolescence.
- Fulfill the procedures necessary to evaluate the design activities and to ensure conformance with customer requirements, company standards, and sound engineering practices including quality systems procedures.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- 6-8 years of experience with knowledge on High Complexity Digital Design Techniques and Devices.
- Experience on Hardware debugging skills & experienced in operation of Signal Generator, Logic Analyzer, Digital Oscilloscope and Embedded FPGA Debugging tools.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident with the ability to obtain US clearance.
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.