Totowa, New Jersey
7 months ago
Engineering Role in Electrical Solutions within the Medical Device Industry
Job Id: 7718
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for handling all of the electrical engineering functions within the organization.
- Handling all electrical engineering projects within the organization
- Drive quality in to all we do to ensure customer satisfaction and prevent repeat issues
- Managing electrical manufacturing materials within the department
- Proven project management, time management and leadership skills as well as problem solving and decision-making skills
- Generate wiring diagrams and BOMs from customer requirements as needed for production
- Handling building design function that pertains to electrical systems
- Define and recommend goals and objectives in each area of the operation
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3 years of experience designing equipment and industrial control systems
- Local Candidates only
- Proficient in using AutoCAD or Solidworks software systems
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.