Charlotte, North Carolina
about 1 month ago
Job Id: 8618
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to perform routine task design task.
- Should prepare related drawings and visuals.
- Should focus on client satisfaction and quality.
- Responsible for managing and leading the technical staff team.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
- Should have good experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for multi-family residential, healthcare, commercial, light industrial and institutional projects.
- Experience with Revit.
- E.I.T. certification or Registered P.E
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Company paid holidays.
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.