Hauppauge, New York
16 days ago
Job Id: 8944
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to design, modifies and evaluates electronic circuitry, parts, and components of high voltage power supplies.
- Responsible to participates in technical design reviews in accordance with established NPI process.
- Responsible to analyze equipment to establish operating data and conducts experimental tests.
- Responsible to work with technical personnel to ensure prototype models are assembled according to design specification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- At-least 5 years of experience designing switch-mode power supplies.
- Must have Medical Device experience preferably X-ray technology focused.
- Experience with high voltage power supplies (10KV & higher).
- Deep understanding of basic converter typologies.
- Familiarity with soft switching techniques, schematics capture and PCB layout.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Full Relocation
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.