about 1 month ago
Job Id: 9131
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to perform routine task design task.
- Must be able to perform lighting and power engineering calculations.
- Must stamp and sign engineering documents.
- Should prepare related drawings and visuals specifications for a building’s lighting, power, electrical distribution, emergency, and grounding systems
- Should focus on client satisfaction and quality.
- Responsible for managing and leading the technical staff team.
- B.S Electrical Engineering degree or Architectural Engineering degree.
- Licensed as an Electrical or Architectural Engineer
- 5+ years of experience in electrical design experience in the architectural/built environment
- Low voltage system design experience and certification (e.g. RCDD) is preferred.
- Working knowledge of the NEC, IBC, IEC, NFPA, IESNA and other appropriate codes and standards
- Experience with Revit.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Company paid holidays.
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.