Robins AFB, Georgia
29 days ago
Robins AFB, GA
Job Id: 9760
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to perform routine task design task.
- Must be able to perform lighting and power engineering calculations.
- Must stamp and sign engineering documents.
- Must provide support of the acquisition, development, or sustainment of weapon systems, subsystems, and support equipment
- Must participate in Technology Insertion discussions, Configuration Control Boards (CCB), and Technical & Programmatic Reviews
- Should prepare related drawings and visuals specifications for a building’s lighting, power, electrical distribution, emergency, and grounding systems
- Must assist in the review and analysis of proposals, specifications and Interface Control Documents (ICDs).
- Should focus on client satisfaction and quality.
- Responsible for managing and leading the technical staff team.
- B.S Electrical Engineering degree
- Licensed as PE
- 10+ years of experience in electrical design experience in the architectural/built environment
- Must possess an active DoD Secret Clearance
- Must be great with Microsoft Application use.
- Must be open to travel if required.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Company paid holidays.
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.