2 months ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Functions computer-assisted engineering or design software tor equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Create technical drawings and specifications for electrical control panels.
- Support field engineers with installation of designed systems and verifies proper build of designed systems.
- Examine finished products and system capabilities to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance
- Provide required changes and supports solution to complete designed equipment during installation.
- Create product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2 - 10 years of electrical engineering experience
- Some travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Sound analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management & planning skills.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.