about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10539
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500, rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work with Mechanical Engineers on the design, specification, and documentation of components, assemblies, and products for new system builds.
- Assignments are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity on Electrical Engineer’s part.
- Serve as the hardware engineer for major development projects or multiple simultaneous projects.
- Responsible for ensuring hardware installation activities are completed per design and documented throughout concept, design, build, and launch phases of project.
- Perform, instruct, and supervise testing of new system installations.
- Work with manufacturing personnel to improve quality, manufacturability, and value to sellable product.
- Interact with suppliers, electrical contractors, and manufacturing engineers on a regular basis.
- Operates with substantial latitude for taking action or making decisions.
- Initiation of electrical drawings utilizing CAD for new machine installs and efficiency improvements.
- Create PO’s for electrical parts and determine essential spare parts needed.
- Programming of PLC’s and HMI’s for new installations and machine upgrades.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ of experience in a production and/or automation build environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.