24 days ago
Job Id: 11199
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to assists in design, development and testing electrical designs for equipment.
- Must have experience using computer-assisted engineering or design software
- Experience preparing technical drawings and specifications for electrical control panels.
- Assists field engineers with installation of designed systems
- Responsible to verify proper build of designed systems.
- Responsible to test finished products and system capabilities.
- Adhere with operational, safety, or environmental standards.
- Resolves required changes and supports solution to complete designed equipment during installation.
- Responsible to prepare product report and maintain database.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- years previous professional electrical engineering experience
- Occasional travel required
- Experience in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team work
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Tolerance to high noise level
Ask for: Anu Shet
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.