18 days ago
Job Id: 12049
Are you looking to make a career as an Electrical Engineer to work for cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc.). Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Multitask on different work projects.
- Make modifications to maintenance programs where needed.
- Do cost comparisons studies.
- Makes modifications to new products if needed.
- Writes instruction manuals, product specifications and test reports.
- Proven track record of success in driving production numbers higher and work collaboratively in team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology (EET)
- 5+ years of experience with production experience and preventative maintenance
- Completing quality control test during stages of the manufacturing process.
- Work with the managers and maintenance techs to fix equipment.
- Previous experience working with instrumentation diagrams.
- Adjusting machine settings to the desired product specifications
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Milton Johnson
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.