17 days ago
If you are looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge and rapidly growing company in the engineering industry, this opportunity could be exactly what you are looking for. This amazing opportunity that offers a competitive salary plus a benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this job opportunity seem like a good fit for you? If so, then this job could be match for you.
- Design and develop drawings and specifications for a building’s lighting, power, electrical distribution, emergency, and grounding systems.
- Design according to applicable standards and codes.
- Perform calculations regarding lighting and power engineering.
- Constant communication with clients, contractors, and other disciplines.
- Choose, maintain, and source appropriate electrical equipment and systems.
- Stamp and sign engineering documents.
- Provide construction administration engineering services.
- Manage personnel, scheduling, and budgeting for the designated department.
- B.S. Electrical Engineering degree or Architectural Engineering degree from an ABET accredited college
- Licensed as an Electrical or Architectural Engineer
- A minimum of five years of electrical design experience in the architectural/built environment
- Low voltage system design experience and certification (e.g., RCDD) is preferred, but not required
- Medium voltage (>600V) system design experience is preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge of the NEC, IBC, IEC, NFPA, IESNA and other appropriate codes and standards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Build and maintain good relationships with contractors, clients, owners, and other team members.
- Respond and identify project needs
- Background check, and drug screening
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Parental Leave
- 401K Plan
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Temporarily Remote
Ask for: Kevin Gutgarts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.