14 days ago
Job Id: 12828
Are you looking for a career as an Electrical Engineer to work for a cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, American Company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, stock options, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Multitask on different work projects.
- Make modifications to programs where needed.
- Designs hardware for new products.
- Makes modifications to new products if needed.
- Writes instruction manuals, product specifications and test reports.
- Proven track record of success in driving production numbers higher and work collaboratively in team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology (EET)
- 15+ years of experience with electrical applications
- Completing quality control test during stages of the manufacturing process.
- Input and test the product design into circuit boards.
- Previous experience working with software LabVIEW, C, Visual Basic and studio is required.
- Adjusting machine settings to the desired product specifications
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off.
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.