about 2 months ago
Kansas City, Kansas
Job Id: 4495
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, professional, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal & state regulations, required
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data, required
- Diagnose and trouble shoot electrical systems
- Manage long-term power supply needs
- Completes projects by training and guiding workers, required
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, required
- Confirms systems & components capabilities by designing testing methods & properties
- Develops processes by designing & modifying equipment.
- Prepare and submit capital appropriation requests
- Manages capital project engineering and construction contracts
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- 5 years of experience in industry/mining setting
- AutoCAD, MS Project, CMMS Systems
- Strong practical background
- Must be innovative, have excellent documentation skills, be detailed orientated, organized, and possess good follow up skills
- Motivated self-starter with the initiative to work without needing supervision or assistance
- Competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K
Ask for: Sandra Huff
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.