6 days ago
Job Id: 4603
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO, and more! Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Create new controls systems
- Design proposals and specifications must be researched and analyzed
- Must be able to use SolidWorks EPDM and software analysis programs
- Development of software, hardware, firmware and apps
- New circuit board design
- Analyze existing circuit board designs for potential updates, cost evaluation etc.
- Be able to generate experimental plans in regards to product performance, safety, reliability, and durability
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering (BSME) Degree
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Must be versed In PCB design, sensors, motor controls, and electrical components
- Must be versed in a product safety listing
- Must be able to program user interface, firmware and wireless communication
- Must be comfortable with CAD
- Advanced mathematical skill
- Comfortable with sitting for extended periods of time and around high sound volumes
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Desiree
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.