15 days ago
26 Jan 00:00
Job Id: 5383
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversee activities regarding electrical design to support the product lines
- Responsible for PAC/OIT/PLC programming activities that assist the product lines
- Responsible for creating instruction manuals that will assist the production lines
- 10% Travel of the normal work time
- International travel and sometimes extended activities may be required
- Installation of electrical and mechanical processes
- Troubleshoot any issues that may occur
- Operate hand tools, multi-meters, gauges and other measurement devices
- Interact with customers to drive successful development of projects
- Train and oversee the development of employees to drive safety and technical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- 5+ years of working experience in lieu of a degree
- 3 Phase power development experience
- Automated control system experience
- Solid state electronic component application experience
- Design control system experience using P&ID’s
- AutoCAD experience
- Variable frequency experience
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Accident Insurance
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest degree you hold?
Do you have experience with AutoCAD?
Do you have 3 Phase power experience?
Do you have variable frequency experience?
Do you have Automated Control System experience?
Why are you seeking a new opportunity?