7 months ago
08 Jan 00:00
Electrical Engineering Lead
Job Id: 5272
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting equipment and systems.
- Specify test equipment based on test strategy including appropriate cabling, interconnect circuit boards and fixturing for board level and unit level testing.
- Use a variety of test and measurement equipment to evaluate radio equipment performance
- Test cable design including cabling/wire, connectors and supporting components.
- Design electronic test interfaces (Printed Circuit Boards, Cables) for test fixtures and stations.
- Contribute to the electrical design of functional board level, unit and system level testers.
- Perform engineering RF/analog/digital design and measurement tasks as well as operational tests and fault isolation on radio systems.
- Evaluate new product designs for testability and perform test coverage analysis and document test hardware and software using computer based tools such as DxDesigner and Visio.
- Implement standard Configuration Management techniques in design architecture.
- Direct technicians in the completion of test system fabrication and troubleshoot.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- 7+ years of experience as a test engineering with designing electronic/electrical circuits for production test.
- Must have a working knowledge of the fundamentals of In-Circuit Test (ICT)
- Experience with designing test stations and cables for production test, automated systems for electronic test.
- Experience in digital/analog circuit design, Configuration Management of designed assemblies, RF circuit design.
- Knowledgeable in PXI instrumentation.
- Experience in measurement of key performance parameters using analyzers, generators, oscilloscopes, and meters, LabVIEW, LabVIEW FPGA.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Do you hold a Bachelor’s degree?
How many years of experience do you as a test engineering?
Do you have a working knowledge of the fundamentals of In-Circuit Test?
Any experience with digital/analog circuit design?
Do you have knowledge in PXI instrumentation?
Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?