10 months ago
North Palm Beach, FL
Job Id: 5345
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Create material lists to complete the project and produce drawings for service changes and load calculations
- Meet with clients regarding any projects, or renovations they are looking to complete
- Provide a solution to the customers
- Highschool Diploma required
- Must have residential and commercial electrical knowledge
- Minimum of two years previous experience as a technician or in an equivalent position.
- Required to have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license with an -insurable driving record
- Knowledge of NEC electric codes
- General knowledge of both parking lot and interior lighting solutions
- Vision, Medical, Dental Insurance
- Full time
- One Week Vacation after one year
- Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Life Insurance
- Incentive bonus structure
- Tuition reimbursement
Ask for Kaitlyn Davis
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
How many years of experience do you have as an Electrical Estimator?
Do you have experience as a technician?
Do you have knowledge of NEC electric codes?
Do you have knowledge of parking lot and interior lighting solutions?
Why are you looking for a new role?
What is your highest level of education?