16 days ago
Electrical Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
1st Shift, Mon-Fri
Job Id: 12825
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, essential company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Repair, maintains, install, and adjust electrical systems for industrial production and processing machinery and related equipment.
- Performing preventative maintenance on production machines, conveyor systems, pneumatic tools, engines, and motors following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications along with troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Dismantle equipment using hoists, cranes, and hand power tools in order to examine form and texture of parts.
- Fabricate forms and repair parts by using machine shop equipment and instruments.
- Collect, analyze and summarizing information and trends by in order to prepare mechanical maintenance reports.
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic experience with manufacturing equipment, tools, materials, and methods.
- Any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- High School or equivalent.
- Must be able to stand, bend and maneuver while working on equipment.
- Direct Hire
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Ask for: Julie Roberts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.