19 days ago
Electrical Maintenance Manager
Job Id: 7824
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, PTO, paid lunch breaks. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for all mechanical operations within the facility.
- Responsible to troubleshoot and preventive maintenance on a variety of production and support equipment.
- Responsible to supervise and oversee mechanics and projects.
- Responsible to troubleshoot and solve electrical processing issues.
- Responsible to maintain and repair a wide variety of equipment, providing preventive and cost – efficient repairs.
- Responsible to install new equipment in the facility.
- Responsible to assist in training team members.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At-least 3 years’ experience as an Electronics Electrician.
- At-least 2 years’ experience as a Supervisor.
- Experience to Program PLC’s, motors, troubleshoot AC/DC circuits.
- Capable of reading and understanding electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics.
- Availability to work some daily or weekend overtime as business require.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.