3 months ago
07 Oct 00:00
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Job Id: 4164
- Performs maintenance necessary to keep plant, equipment, machinery, and tools in good operating condition.
- Dismantle, repair, lubricate, and reassemble equipment.
- Troubleshoots basic mechanical assemblies to determine whether a pump, gearbox, hydraulic system or pneumatic system can be repaired.
- Troubleshoots and services pumps, gear boxes, motors, cranes, and hydraulic, and pneumatic systems as needed at an intermediate level.
- Interpretation of schematics/blueprints at an intermediate level. 3 to 5 years of heavy industrial electrical maintenance experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the following maintenance disciplines: AC/DC motors, gear box mechanics, lubrication principles,
- Intermediate knowledge of, gear boxes.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Fred Brown
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.