Pembroke, New York
about 2 months ago
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Job Id: 8036
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Inspect on a routine basis electrical equipment, wiring, fixtures and other components to ensure they remain functional and are up to code, as well as to identify any hazards or issues.
- Determine the reasons for any malfunctions of systems or components, and create a maintenance or repair plan to solve the problem.
- Repair electrical systems, wiring, circuit breakers, equipment and other components so that they remains at full functioning capacity.
- Test systems with devices such as voltmeters, oscilloscopes and ohmmeters to ensure the system remains safe and that components are compatible.
- Review blueprints to understand the placement of wiring or to comprehend the working of the equipment to provide the right service and repairs.
- Provide suggestions on the lifespan of equipment and other electrical components, advising when certain components should be replaced due to potential risks.
- Keep records of all maintenance and repair work conducted, including a record of any supplies ordered and used.
- Ensure all routine maintenance work is handled on a regular schedule to reduce the risk of larger and more complex issues and to reduce costs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in electrical maintenance or associated work
- Strong verbal and oral communication skills
- Relevant electrician certifications
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Familiar with the National Electrical Code
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.