about 2 months ago
Electrical Project Engineer
Job Id: 12271
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for testing and development of electrical power management systems.
- Must support a project team to provide engineering design packages for federal, commercial, and university clients
- Must be able to provide engineering oversight and direction to a team of junior engineers and designers
- Must be able to write technical specifications for building systems equipment
- Must develop models of power systems and perform detailed short circuit calculations, coordination studies, and arc flash hazard assessments
- Must support construction and commissioning activities
- Must work collaboratively with the electrical team across all offices to progress internal standards
- Must effectively communicate project information to project manager, design and construction team members, and clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the same field.
- Must be a PE in Virginia, or obtain through reciprocity within 3 months of start date
- Must have great knowledge about of Revit and AutoCAD
- Must have familiarity with system modeling software (i.e. ETAP, SKM)
- Must be experienced with ISO 9001 and/or AS9100 quality management systems
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.