about 2 months ago
19 Jan 00:00
Electrical Safety Manager
Job Id: 5284
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assist Environmental Health and Safety company program
- Continue to maintain level knowledge as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) for NFPA 70E and electrical safety
- Lead as an SME for electrical safety and NFPA 70E compliance
- Execute program presentations and answer electrical safety questions
- Maintain the company’s electrical safety procedures to keep compliance with regulations
- Develop, provide and maintain electrical safety training for all qualified electrical workers
- Run audits and reviews of electrical equipment, facilities, equipment installations to meet compliance
- Promote company safety as Safety Liaison
- Support with assessment Pre-job assessments needed for major electrical projects
- Provide Lockout/Tag out reviews as requested
- Assist as part of a project team to provide deliverables and meet deadlines
- High School diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- 3+ Years of experience in Electrical Safety, OSHA, NFPA 70E
- Valid state driver’s license
- Level knowledge in electrical safety and NFPA 70E
- Experience in High voltage electrical safety
- Proficient with Arc Flash Analysis protocols and concepts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional time and cost management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Understand and interpret system one-line drawings and operations of electrical equipment
- Ability to work within a high-performance organization with strict and tight deadlines and aggressive goals
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
How well are your time management skills?
How many years of experience do you have in Electrical Safety, OSHA, NFPA 70E?
What is the highest degree you hold?
Do you have any experience in High voltage electrical safety?
What qualifications do you have that will make you successful in this position?
What are your salary expectations?
How proficient are you with Microsoft Office?