Paterson, New Jersey
29 days ago
Job Id: 9217
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you
- Closely work with senior management to design, implement, maintain, and improve electronic medical equipment for the domestic and international markets.
- Collaborate on the design and fabrication of high precision Thermocouple temperature monitors and controllers to supplement our existing product lines of microprobe temperature sensors and solid- state thermoelectric heating and cooling stages.
- Prepare assignments and technical documentation resulting from the design process.
- Coordinate with construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with product specifications.
- Examine customer complaints and recommend remedial measures.
- Review manufacturing operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- years of experience electronic design.
- Strong experience into design & prototype digital and analog circuits.
- Hands on with PCB layout and CAD tools. Experience with programming is preferred
- Familiarity with thermocouples and thermoelectric devises is preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Kieran Lawlor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.