9 months ago
01 Jan 00:00
Job Id: 4802
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, paid vacation, commuter assistance and more! Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Schedule: 12-hour shifts; 3 days on and 4 days off, 4 days on and 3 days of?
- Repair electrical equipment.
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems.
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems.
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes.
- The Ideal candidate will have a maximum of 5 years of total working experience in an industrial facility. His or her core expertise will include experience as a Certified Electrician working in an industrial facility.
- Previous experience in electrical engineering and/or maintenance.
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals.
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- ELECTRICAL LICENSE PREFERRED
Ask for Vincent Price
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.