3 months ago
16 Dec 00:00
Job Id: 4985
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Conform with all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
- Must demonstrate lockout tagout knowledge when servicing electrical equipment.
- Must be capable of understanding and repairing electrical equipment such as: Control Logic, Allen Bradley SLC 500, Siemens, Vision Systems, etc.
- Repair of motor overload and current protection including fuses and breakers.
- Ability to work on 24VDC systems and a working knowledge of 120, 220/240 and 480 volt power distribution installation, maintenance and repair.
- Must be able to communicate professionally and clearly with co-workers and management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 2+ years of experience as an Electrician PLC.
- Full and complete understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, electricity and PLC troubleshooting.
- Strong electrical skills and any PLC/drive knowledge is necessary.
- Proven electrical background; 3rd year apprentice preferred.
- Machine set- up, troubleshoots equipment failures, and perform repair and prevent maintenance services ensuring that all safety procedures are being followed.
- Must have strong PLC troubleshooting capability and ability to read and program code .
- Must have good working knowledge of all aspects of electrical controls, mechanical assembly, plumbing, and heating, ventilating and air conditioning related control systems.
- Read and interpret electrical control and mechanical assembly drawings, as well as service manuals for all equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair both Electrical and Mechanical problems associated with Production and Facility equipment in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work to repair equipment back to service during emergency breakdowns.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.