4 months ago
Leadership role in Electrical Solutions within the Steel Industries
East Brunswick, NJ
Job Id: 6530
The Electrician will layout a plan and perform all tasks that are required such as installation, troubleshooting, repairs and program equipment within a steel manufacturing facility.
- Inspect and perform daily maintenance on all shop machinery, mobile equipment, HVAC Systems, PLC networks, and cranes.
- Highly skilled in troubleshooting AC/DC motor controls, PLC, electrical drives, and all high voltage systems operations
- Will help Install, troubleshoot, and identify opportunities for equipment improvements and repair of electrical and electronic controls and systems.
- Providing technical assistance to the production and maintenance departments
- Has the ability to Inspect and perform daily maintenance on all shop machinery, HVAC Systems and PLC networks functions
- Associates’ degree in Industrial Maintenance
- 5 years’ of heavy industrial electrical maintenance within a manufacturing setting
- Certified in Maintenance Reliability
- Proficient in PLC programming
- Strong knowledge in electrical schematics, HVAC controls, and motor theory duties
- Highly skilled in SAP software
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements