Avon , Ohio
about 2 months ago
Job Id: 9636
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Inspect, install, troubleshoot, repair, wire, and service all electrical apparatus, devices and circuits of any voltage and related equipment in assigned areas.
- Receives instruction diagrams, sketches, work orders, etc. to determine isolation of electrical circuits.
- Installs electrical wiring, electrical heating units, motor and machinery controls, power and lighting transformers, electrical distribution panels.
- Works with other repair crews as required.
- Diagnose and test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures using devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes to ensure compatibility and safety of systems.
- Maintain equipment to obtain proper operation characteristics.
- Cleans and lubricates electrical motors, generators, and equipment as required
- Collaborates with the manufacturing team to ensure production conformity.
- Journeymen Certificate or equivalent.
- Must have experience with heavy manufacturing electrical work.
- Proficient with electrical equipment and systems.
- Must be able to read work orders.
- Must be able to perform complex maintenance.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to develop creative solutions to problems.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.